Corporate, Foundation, and Government Giving
Corporate, foundation, and government gifts and grants are essential components of our annual budget. Grants subsidize member contributions for low-income singers; enable us to offer a stipend to our conducting intern; fund new commissions; support our subscription program; support continuing education for our artistic team and Board members; and cover general operating expenses.
The Orange County Women’s Chorus would like to thank the following businesses, corporations, foundations, and government agencies for their generous support during the 2022 – 2023 and 2023 – 2024 seasons. You make a difference in the lives of Orange County residents by enabling us to share our music!
- AbbVie Foundation
- AYCO Charitable Foundation, Jeffrey A. and Susan L. Berkel Fund
- Benevity, Inc.
- Boeing Corporation
- California Arts Council
- California Nonprofit Performing Arts Grant Program
- Fidelity Charitable
- Fresno Community Chorus
- Sidestreet Entertainment–Documentary Now!
- The Chris Smith Family Foundation
- U.S. Charitable Gift Trust, Myers/Sobel Charitable Fund